2018 College Planning Boot Camp Online Class
College admissions, even for public in-state universities, is the most competitive ever. College costs are at their highest levels, while scholarships and grants are only meeting 1/3 of a student’s annual college costs, not to mention that less than half of all students receive their degree in 4 years!
Foundation CEO/Founder, Mychal Wynn, has over 30 years of experience and is an internationally acclaimed educational consultant, author, parent, Education Ministry Leader, and college planning expert who works with K - 12 schools, colleges, and faith- and community-based organizations throughout the United States and Bermuda.
Learn how to become a competitive candidate for top colleges and big money scholarships. The online activities are the same as those assigned during the knowledge intensive 5-day boot camp for rising high school seniors and will receive expert guidance from author and College Planning Cohort creator, Mychal Wynn, in:
- Choosing a topic and writing a winning Common Application Essay
- Expanding your college list to include colleges that will best meet your financial need
- Identifying private and institutional scholarships for which you are the most competitive
- Developing a high quality résumé to guide teacher recommendations and to submit with college and
- Selecting an admissions cycle to increase your chances
- Students have received full scholarships to Princeton, Amherst, Bates, Williams, Swarthmore, Wake Forest,
Duke, Vanderbilt, Tennessee State, University of Richmond, Tuskegee, Xavier, and Washington & Lee…Proven results (www.collegeplanningcohort.com)
Proven results (www.collegeplanningcohort.com)
Summer 2018 registration is now open for all interested students!!
The online class will open on June 4, 2018 and close on August 1, 2018. Students who complete all of the assigned activities will have their Common Application Essay reviewed.