Friendship Baptist Church College Planning Boot Camp
College admissions, even for public in-state universities, is the most competitive ever. College costs are at their highest levels, while scholarships and grants are only meeting 1/3 of a student’s annual college costs, not to mention that less than half of all students receive their degree in 4 years!
Foundation CEO/Founder, Mychal Wynn, has over 30 years of experience and is an internationally acclaimed educational consultant, author, parent, Education Ministry Leader, and college planning expert who works with K - 12 schools, colleges, and faith- and community-based organizations throughout the United States and Bermuda.
The Friendship Baptist Church College Planning Boot Camp is the kickoff for the Friendship Baptist Church College Planning Cohort for High School Seniors.
Over the course of this knowledge intensive 5-day boot camp, rising high school seniors will receive expert guidance in:
- Choosing a topic and writing their Common Application Essay
- Expanding their college list to include colleges that will best meet their financial need
- Identifying private and institutional scholarships
- Developing a high quality résumé to guide teacher recommendations and to submit with college and scholarship applications
- Selecting an admissions cycle to increase their chances
Proven results (www.collegeplanningcohort.com)
Summer 2018 registration is now open for rising seniors!!
April 22; May 19-20; and June 16-17, 2018 at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church
Space is limited, so register early!!